Accounts Receivable / Administration - 9 months Fixed Term
Asia Pacific Healthcare Group plays a vital role in the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders, working cohesively within the medical community to offer innovative pathology services.
Our vision is to be recognised as New Zealand's leading pathology services provider. We are constantly reviewing our facilities and services to ensure that our clients receive exceptional care. While we operate state of the art diagnostic equipment, we remain highly reliant on our skills and committed employees to ensure our clients receive the highest level of care and service possible.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable team member to join our Shared Services finance team, based in the Southern Community Laboratories Dunedin office. This is a fixed term role to cover maternity leave and you will assist with a variety of accounts receivable and billing related tasks.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years' Accounts Administration experience preferably with some Accounts Receivable experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Be well organised, proactive and a great team player
- Have a good level of computer literacy, including MS Excel and accounting software
- Have accurate keyboarding skills
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 by the 1st January 2022
To apply online visit our website www.APHGcareers.co.nz