Administrator - Patient Services
- Are you a highly motivated and pro-active administrator who likes working as part of a team?
- Are you looking for plenty of variety and autonomy?
If you have excellent interpersonal skills, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast paced team, this is the role for you!
As part of the Asia Pacific Healthcare Group (APHG), Labtests has been providing pathology services to the Auckland Community since 2009. We recognise the importance of highly qualified staff, inspired leadership, together with advanced information technology and automation to achieve service excellence. Our purpose-built, state of the art laboratory was designed for optimised efficiency.
About the role:
Located in Mt Wellington Auckland, our Patient Services Department are looking for a permanent, full time (80 hours per fortnight) administrator who will be responsible for delivering a wide range of administrative services and support to the Area Managers, Team Leaders and the rest of the Patient Services Department.
Duties will include:
- Processing staff hours in the payroll system
- Completing filing administration, including staff reimbursement forms and applying codes for invoicing
- Managing the Patient Services team calendar
- Arranging meetings and minute taking
- Uniform monitoring & ordering
- Internal communications throughout the Patient Services department, including updating and distributing signage and sending out memos and newsletters throughout the team
- Arranging commercial bleeds, booking first aid courses and external training
- Assisting with onboarding and offboarding tasks for employees
- Updating Patient Services intranet page
- Other general correspondence, reports and documentation to meet department and company standards.
If you have 3 or more years of administrative experience - with some payroll experience, can organise effectively and multi-task to meet deadlines, have a thorough knowledge of office administration, your computer literacy is at an intermediate level or above and you're experienced in using computer software (especially MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & PowerPoint) then you are who we are looking for!