Medical Laboratory Technician- Haematology
Labtests - Mt Wellington, Auckland
About our Company:
Labtests has been providing pathology services to the Auckland Community since 2009. We recognise the importance of highly qualified staff, inspired leadership, together with advanced information technology and automation to achieve service excellence. Our purpose-built, state of the art laboratory was designed for optimised efficiency.
About the role:
Our Haematology Department are seeking an enthusiastic and competent Medical Laboratory Technician for a permanent, full-time (80 hours per fortnight) position. Your role in our modern and well equipped laboratory will see you performing testing with a high degree of skill and confidence.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- The Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand Registration/ Provisional Registration
- A sound knowledge of laboratory operations including; safety, operation of equipment and hands-on practical experience
- A good understanding of Haematology automation and routine coagulation testing
- Experience in blood groups and antibody screening would also be an advantage
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to work in a methodical manner, adhering to strict quality procedure guidelines, in a fast paced, deadline-orientated environment
If this sounds like you and you are dedicated to quality and want to be part of a friendly supportive team, please visit our careers page and apply online.