Phlebotomists - Auckland
Are you looking for an exciting career in the healthcare industry, with an opportunity to earn a qualification while you work?
We offer great employee benefits including a unique educational opportunity to work towards a Diploma in Applied Science (Level 5).
Labtests are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic & willing Phlebotomists (or Trainees) to fill full-time, permanent roles across Auckland at Labtests Collection Centres.
Our Phlebotomists are fully trained to provide excellent customer service and high-quality care to our patients. This is a busy role, with our team processing up to 7,000 patient specimens over a day, working from our 58 collection rooms across Auckland. Our Phlebotomists also do home visits and provide collection services at private hospitals & rest homes.
About the roles:
- Full-time, permanent positions
- ADHB Region, WDHB Region and CMDHB Region - staff are employed to a 'cluster' of centres and not just one!
- Full paid training provided
Previous Phlebotomy experience is not essential, as long as you have:
- A positive and friendly approach to your work
- Compassion for others, including a real desire to provide high-quality care to a wide variety of patients of all ages and circumstances
- Excellent customer service skills including a high level of personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to follow processes accurately, even when under pressure
- Respect for ensuring patient confidentiality at all times and in all matters
- A clean New Zealand driver's licence
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand